• Jason lives in Colorado with his wife and two amazing kids, and has been photographing exceptional spaces for architects, designers, ad agencies, and the hospitality industry for 22 years. Jason's experienced perspective in capturing the built environment allows him to collaborate with clients and create award-winning and iconic images. His work has taken him to Dubai, Indonesia, Mexico, throughout the Caribbean, and across the U.S. from the Hampton's to Malibu.
• Jason and his team are known for strong conceptual and creative execution, and bring a unique vision and broad range of capabilities to every project, from small residential to large scale commercial. We work hard, and we love what we do. We listen to our clients and help them create images that win awards and exceed expectations. Our bids are competitive and realistic, and we believe in maintaining the highest degree of ethics and accountability.
• HOSPITALITY: In the hospitality industry, we are known for creating dramatic and iconic images that represent the unique character of each property, while paying close attention to maintaining brand identity and consistency. Over 20 years of experience photographing hotels and resorts allows us to work while minimizing impact on guests; Jason and his crew pride themselves on being able to “get the shot” without being obtrusive. Clients include Starwood (St. Regis, Westin, Sheraton, and W Hotels), Hyatt, Auberge Resorts, Mandalay Bay, Viceroy, the Jumeirah Group, and Intrawest. We can provide numerous recommendations and testimonials from PR agencies, marketing execs, and property GM's.
• POST PRODUCTION: We specialize in sophisticated compositing and retouching, and always deliver final images on time, on budget. Architectural photography is a highly technical and demanding discipline, and we provide comprehensive solutions to capturing the most complex projects.
• EQUIPMENT: We own all our camera and lighting equipment, and utilize the most current capture systems available – which means that our image quality and resolution is far superior to anything captured with a DSLR camera sensor.
• Editorial clients include:
Town & Country Elle Decor
Luxe Robb Report
House & Garden House Beautiful
Electronic Home Dwell
Garden Design Architectural Record
Travel & Leisure Mountain Living
Conde Nast Traveller
• Jason wears two hats, and splits his time between capturing interior spaces and award-winning architecture - and creating iconic images of people, lifestyle and sports for ad campaigns and editorial clients. Click on the link below to see his other work.
• Jason's long history in creative imaging has also lead him to migrate into the world of motion, and now works as a freelance Director of Photography; in 2011 he was the DP on television spots for Dell and Kansas Oil & Gas. In 2008, he helped establish Forge Motion Pictures, working together with Anson Fogel to produce and film commercials for television and the web, and in 2010 finished our first feature-length documentary WILDWATER , which was showcased at many film festivals including the Banff Mountain Film Festival, Boulder Adventure Film Festival, 5 Point Film Festival, and Kendal Mountain Film Festival in the UK where it won "best mountain adventure film".
You can view our motion work including TV commercials, web videos, trailers, and demo reels in the MOTION category to the left.
• We have launched a separate site for everything food, beverages and restaurants, called VISIONARYFOOD.COM . Jason has been photographing food, drinks, people, and the gastronomic world for almost 20 years. He specializes in real-world, location shoots that capture the rich textures and vibrant colors of all types of culinary styles, and is known for his attention to detail and collaborative approach to working with chefs and culinary artists. Clients include Anheuser Busch, Whole Foods, Food & Wine, Gourmet, Chefs, Delicious, Saveur, Elle Decor, Conde Nast Traveller, and Travel & Leisure.